Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

MY MAGICAL WOMAN

Growing up as the first son among 5 kids of my parents, I knew I had a lot of responsibilities and that would require a strong lady to support me.  Not many ladies have that strong character with the right charisma to blend. To cut the long episode of my ultimate search of that kind of a lady, it didn’t take me months or weeks, not even days to know Ofureh was the right one to fill that big space. I had never met anyone so soft, tender and assertive at the same time. On August 1st 2013, we met at a friend’s traditional marriage (that’s 3 years after graduation) in port Harcourt. During our UNIBEN days, we were in same fellowship (CFI) but never said hi to each other. Our paths never crossed. I first set my eyes on her in 500LT during our first year. So throughout the 4 years we spent in school, we passed each other and didn’t know we would end up as Mr and Mrs.

***Back to 2013 at the wedding***

At the wedding, I heard the same tiny little and subtle voice she had back then in school and I commented saying, “Ofureh so you still have this baby voice”. We laughed and talked a little about life after school and career on the next day after hanging out (Elekhai Roasted Plantain and Fish) with other friends. At the wedding reception the next day, we exchanged contacts and said our goodbyes. I gave her a call after nearly a month and to our greatest surprise we ended up talking for hours about our interests (especially the roustabout talk lol). On the phone she sounded so real, charming and her voice would always send a cold through my spine. We like the same things and our thoughts to same situations would be the same. After a few days we got fond of each other, always looking forward to our calls and chats in the evenings. Deep down in my heart I said to myself after series of calls that I was gonna ask her out the next time we set our eyes on each other. That did happen on October 14th, 2013 and to my greatest joy she said yes.

The Bible rightly put it that he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from God. Peeps, since August 2013 till date I cannot count the favours I have been getting from God. She is so the right one. I was convinced beyond doubt that my Fureberry was going to be my significant other. I was going ask her to share my life with me. I proposed to her February 21st this year and she said yes and got married on the 14th of November, 2015 exactly 2 years and a month of dating. God is so kind and loving to me for providing me with the best woman any man would be lucky to have. She keys into my vision, loves me so tenderly, sees through my faults, supports me, a loyal and committed friend, a great cook (believe me you need to taste her Afang soup) and above all she loves God so dearly that I challenge myself to love God more.

Ofureh is my magical woman. An only child of her parents, you would expect her to be real butty (posh) child but she’s not. She always knows what she wants and knows how to get it. Ofureh, if you are reading this then the following words are for you;

Share my life, trust in me, you are all I want, everything I need baby, I give you my heart, my sunset anywhere you are, your love is like a river flowing right through me, you are my dream and my joy, my heart belongs to you girl. I need you in my world. SHARE MY LIFE BABY….I love you till infinity and beyond.


Wow, such sweet words from this newly wed Mr Osaze Odigue to his lovely queen, Mrs Ofure Odigue.  They tied the knot exactly two (2) weeks ago at the Saint Agnes Catholic Church, Maryland Lagos,Nigeria.  Congratulations to you both as you rock your blessed marriage bliss.

2 comments:

  1. I am so freaking happy. Osas was my course mate and real fun guy. I know about ofure I am glad for their blissful marriage God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww..... Beautifulllll! big broda is such a romantic. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib