Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Wow! I know it's been quite some time but it feels good to be back writing again at this time. And you might want to ask me  what has brought me back to writing again? well; it's the desire to continue expressing myself and relating my purpose in life to you all in teaching God's ideal in the matter of love, relationships, courtship, sex and marriage.



Has it ever crossed your mind why everyone no matter the tribe, colour, or race is so desiring of love? Why does every man or women want to be loved and express love with someone they are so emotionally drawn to? Why does love have the power of changing someone for good? Or better put...why is love considered the greatest? Sure I will tell you why love is considered to be so great so stay with me.


Firstly, Love exists in making sure that the world continues to evolve and be filled with lots of people. If a man and a woman didn't express sexual love toward each other either in the confines of marriage or out of wedlock, there would be no procreation. Love is the bonding material that keeps a family well-knitted. It is what makes the blood thicker than water. Love is the very nature of God no wonder it is said that love preceded the world because love is God and God is love and is the only tangible virtue that surpasses eternity. Everything would eventually pass away yes even this world but only love transcends into time.


Love prevails as the greatest because you and I have been mandated to show each other love for it is what we owe each other. Love doesn't make another feel worthless or stupid. Love always makes the other feel elated and important. One simple way to know if someone truly cares about you or anything you do is that they motivate you to be the best version of yourself without manipulation or evil intention. 


I could go on and on about reasons why I believe love is the greatest but I choose to round off here because I believe that with all these I have written about love, you will agree with me even more, especially with this, that love is the because love is power. It is the only force greater than the gravitational force that pulls and draws people to itself and gives them the ability to enjoy nature's best. It is also what was first and will be last. Love truly is the greatest because you, yes you would never turn down or reject unconditional love.


I would be glad to know what you think about why love is so important to humanity. Do leave a comment and thanks again for stopping by.


Love Always,

Your Love Coach, TheLovejunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib