Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


Romans 5:8 (NLT)
But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.


In the context of Love relationships, It's the most powerful three letter words that the world ever has known. It's been used to express a deep strong positive emotion towards a special person who has over time earned it. For ladies this words can be told to the opposite sex easily but not so for men, they are more hesitant to say the words and besides these words are only said when they truly mean it.

It's the phrase'' I Love You'' I am talking about. Quite a number of people interpret these words in different ways. For some it might mean the start of a serious relationship, for some others it means the reason why the relationship should move to the next level which of course is marriage, while some others especially married folks who confess it frequently to their spouses, it could mean something even better and stronger that only they can explain.

Let's take a look at a number of lines that this phrase should really mean when we say it or when it's  been said to us.

"I love you means that I accept you for the person that you are, and that I do not wish to change you into someone else.

''I love you means  that I will love and stand by you even through the worst of times.

''I love you means loving you even when you're in a bad mood,or too tired to do the things I want to do.

It means loving you when you're down, not just when you're fun to be with.

"I love you " means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in return that you do not judge me for mine.

It means that I care enough to fight for what we have and that I love you enough not to let go.

It means thinking of you,dreaming of you, wanting and needing you constantly, and hoping you feel the same way for me".

I love you means I met you as a blooming flower and I am committed to brightening the radiance by bringing only positive effects to your life.

''I love you means, I know you have faults/flaws but I don't persecute you with them, instead I walk with you in sincerity to see them all converted to merits.

I love you means I am quick to apologize for wrongs either I did to you or you did to me for peace to be in our relationship always.

It means I am content with everything that concerns you especially your body no matter what age will tell on it.

I could go on but I choose to halt here and  think of how the Father has shown love to us, His children and to every one else. I can see that almost the same pattern is copied in the expression of love between a man and a woman. For instance, a man meets a lady and they get to know each other well as friends and soon, they get into a relationship and before long he takes her to one of her favourite spots, and on one knee reaches out for the symbol of his love. He proposes to her and makes her his. This is also how Christ has loved us overtime. We had not even come into a relationship with Him when He loved us dearly and proposed His love on a cross, hoping that more people will accept His proposal so we can be married to Him in the most beautiful wedding ceremony ever when He returns for His bride, the church, and is forever united with her.

So, please don't miss out on that for anything. Ensuring that you don't  is pretty simple. Just believe in Him and all the reasons why He did what He did on the cross for you and receive Him into your heart. I bet you, you're so gonna enjoy this courtship with Him before the big wedding day. Imagine with me Jesus Christ being asked, "What does 'I love you' mean?" And He replies, "I value you so much that I preferred to die to have you than to live without you." Oh, that's more than  romantic! With this in mind, if you go through the different assertions of what '' I love you'' should mean again and imagine God is the One speaking most of it to you, you'll suddenly see how it all makes sense.

When love makes the I-love-you-statement it's articulating its commitment to always stay with you irrespective of your inconsistencies. Now you know how it should really mean when he or she wants to start a serious relationship with you. I wish you all the best.

Keep Loving, Keep Living....... LOVE ISSUES
Ff@the_lovejunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib